Clements Family

Jason, Natalie, Nicole, Caleb, McKay, & Brooke



Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had a great Halloween weekend. We started out Friday night at the trunk or treat. We took all the babies and Nicole and I went around while Jason gave out the candy with the babies in the car. She got a whole bag of candy in less than an hour. We carved pumpkins on Saturday. Nicole did a cat. More pictures of pumpkins to come. The babies were not cooperating for their pictures. Then Nicole went around to a few houses on Saturday night. Nicole was Cinderella, Caleb was Winnie the Pooh, McKay was Tigger, and Brooke was Piglet. Holidays are so much more fun with kids! I love dressing them up for pictures, but they don't seem to like it quite as much. I never get them all happy in the same picture. I really need to start using photoshop. There's a lot of pictures-but hey, we have a lot of kids.


Caleb has super strong legs.




McKay








Look who's starting to get some hair on top. No rush-then I don't have to wash the spit up and food out of your hair.



Aren't I something?














































































































Trick or Treating with Nicole-for about 5 minutes and then I took them home.

2 comments: