Clements Family

Jason, Natalie, Nicole, Caleb, McKay, & Brooke



Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Reality-Three's a Handful!

We enjoyed a few nice days and took the babies on a walk. I've been doing it on my own some of the time for a while now and when they all start crying we load them in the stroller for a nice walk. They all love it and usually go to sleep. Then it got cold:( We're hoping for a short winter.
I never get pictures of moments like this because, well, I have my hands full. Jason walked in on this and took a picture. I'm still nursing (and pumping) for all of them, but when we get desperate we play the 10 seconds on the bottle game. Everyone gets a turn until someone's settled enough to feed the other two. I'm sure they'll learn patience right along with me!




6 comments:

  1. They are so sweet! I love the picture of Nicole kissing Brooke when they are smaller! Looks like you're learning a thing or two! Wish I could be there to help you, but it looks like your doing a pretty good job! Only another 2 months and these three darlings can meet their new cousin and I can't imagine how BIG they will be by then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Nat, I don't know how you do it! I have one and I feel like I have my hands full! You are truly Super-Mom! They are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing so great! Grandma and I talk about just really how well you do with your "handful"-much more than that. I am so glad that Jason got that picture with all 4 of you. No one but those who have been there can really realize just how that reality is. It's so overwhelming, and I really don't think anyone could do better with it all than you are doing. I love you and think you are such a great example for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could see those cute babies in person. I can't imagine how exhausted you are, but I must say you are super mom! What an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really are a trooper! Good for you - I'm glad you're giving them Mommy's Milk. :) You are a wonderful example of patience - I sure need some more! Beautiful Babies! (And so is Nicole, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Natalie, you sure do have your hands full there! Hopefully Nicole is being a helpful big sister ;) They are adorable babies, congrats on being such an awesome mom!

    ReplyDelete