Clements Family

Jason, Natalie, Nicole, Caleb, McKay, & Brooke



Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Little Friends

The latest of Brooke. I need to charge my camera so I can take some more pictures, it's been over a week. They've slowed down on their growth though. They only gained one pound last month. Their 4 month stats: Caleb 13 lbs 13 oz, McKay 13 lbs 14 oz, Brooke 13 lbs 10 oz.
We did get a new family picture a couple weeks ago and everyone is actually looking, babies aren't smiling but they're looking straight ahead so that's a start. I'll post it as soon as I get our scanner reinstalled. Grrr-Jason installed Windows 7 so we have to reinstall everything. Next time we'll have to hire Carly to Photoshop huge smiles on everyone! I'm sure that's the only way it will happen. We did individuals last week and they all did awesome. I had several pictures of each of them that I couldn't resist.























Brothers-They're starting to interact with each other now. They look at each other and smile and giggle. We prop them up in the corners of the playpen and they all sit and talk to each other. They're so sweet!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder how they will compare in size with Gracie when we get there for Christmas! Can't wait to see you all! They are so darling! Glad at least McKay would let you have some fun! You have to do it while you can! Keep up the updates we love seeing how they are changing! Although I'm sure you don't have to much time! Can't wait to see the family pics!

    ReplyDelete