Clements Family

Jason, Natalie, Nicole, Caleb, McKay, & Brooke



Saturday, November 28, 2009

Holding Hands


Right after their baths they get rubbed down and tummy time and kicking on their backs. They lay there and Caleb pulls on McKay's ears and they all ended up holding hands on their own. And yes, they're all wearing different diapers. I never had problems with Huggies or Pampers with Nicole, but McKay leaks through everything. Huggies are not an option. We thought we loved Pampers Swaddlers but not even those on McKay. We bought some of the new Fisher Price overnight diapers and he didn't leak so far. It's been such a pain. The last two weeks I can change his diaper every two hours and he is still wet on his onsie and clothes around his legs-as if I don't have enough laundry to do. The diapers are plenty big-we went up to the next size and still no luck. Any suggestions with boys? He's in the middle and as you can see looks much bigger than Caleb, but so far their weights are very close. They get weighed again next week. Caleb looks so skinny. McKay is great at rolling from his tummy to his back. Caleb started rice cereal this week. He's been the most interested in food so we're starting one at a time. He's doing really well and opens his mouth for the spoon. I give it to him once a day in the evening hoping he'll start sleeping longer at night.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, they're so cute!! Boys and diapers. . . is he pointed in the right direction?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! They are so adorable! You guys are doing such an awesome job! I loved their Thanksgiving Bibs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think of you often as I am busy with one, I don't know how you do it with three! They are so cute and getting so big!! Sorry I am so slow to respond, but yes, Olivia is on soy and if you have some left we would be happy to buy it from you. She uses Parent's Choice or Enfamil. She didn't tolerate Similac at all. We will be home for Christmas so let me know and we can stop by and get it or have you give it to my mom or something! Thanks and keep up the good work. You are supermom!!:)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete