Clements Family

Jason, Natalie, Nicole, Caleb, McKay, & Brooke



Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Birthday, Christmas, and Snow Fun-Late Pictures

Nicole's birthday was on Sunday this year so we had a family dinner to celebrate. She had some friends over for a Royal Brunch earlier in the month. Both Cinderella parties of course.


Nicole loved looking at Christmas lights. We drove through Festival of Lights 2 times. When we went with Grandma & Grandpa Hurst on Christmas Eve, she wanted Grandpa to stop at every house. Even if they only had one strand on their roof.


Nicole was Mary for the Nativity at the Clements' Family Christmas party.


Nicole wanted everything Cinderella for Christmas this year.

She got this sled for Christmas and immediately rode it down Grandma & Grandpa's stairs followed very closely by the wall at the bottom. With a very loud crash everyone went running to see, but of course, she was just fine with no tears. Just a small dent in the wall from her head.


Dad tried to go down right by her the first time and ended up knocking her over. She jumped right up and said, "Hey, I did a trick." No babies in this family.


Nicole was awesome about walking up the hill everytime.


With a little help.


Nicole made this one herself while I was shoveling.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe how big Nicole has got since I saw her last! She is so adorable!
    I just noticed your blog on my sister, Natalie's, blog, I was excited to read and wee your blog!
    And congrats on the triplets!! super wow!!
    I hope everything is going great for your family and it is good to see you guys!
    I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog!

    Your cousin,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha- I totally remember Nicole's "I did a trick comment!" It was right before I realized I had lost my iPhone. Thank heavens for the strangers who found it.

    ReplyDelete