Clements Family

Jason, Natalie, Nicole, Caleb, McKay, & Brooke



Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentines Cookies!

Andrea made sugar cookies and brought them over for Nicole to decorate. She loved it and put a ton of sprinkles on. Yummy.




Nicole said the prayer in primary on Sunday and blessed "our babies will be healthy" as she always does. I've only told a few people in the ward, but don't know if too many people caught on to the plural. After this next ultrasound I'll feel much better and let the word out. 8 days...I'm getting anxious.

5 comments:

  1. I bet you are. That is a lot of babies, a lot of excitement and a lot of nervousness to have going on inside of you. Our love and prayers are with you and our help is there for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. while I'm at Melissa's-I seem to only be able to post as her. But it is from me-Dalene

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU! AND DANG-NICOLE IS CUTE! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE NEXT BUNCH OF GOOD-LOOKIN KIDS Y'ALL HAVE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're doing cookies today! (Or tomorrow ha ha) I'm sure you have many prayers for your babies all the time. Just remember, "If ye are prepared ye shall not fear!" Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Guys!!!!!
    Congrats on the triplets...we are keeping you all in our prayers...It wil be great to keep tabs on you all!!!!

    ReplyDelete