Clements Family

Jason, Natalie, Nicole, Caleb, McKay, & Brooke



Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Our "4 Year'd Old"

So, Nicole saw her picture on the blog and said, "hey, that's my three-year-old." Oh yea, we forgot to get 4 year pictures this year. So we went a little over a month late and she showed off as usual. She had the photographer laughing telling her how much she loved sleepovers and that she was going to one grandma's for three days! I usually only have the first one or two poses to choose from because the rest are usually goofy, but I actually picked the last one this time. She says she's a 4-Year'd-Old and they can do everything. Which is great because there's no more being carried. She can buckle herself in the carseat. Phew. One down. Here she is...

4 comments:

  1. what a cutie, Just wish my eyes were better to see these small pictures, is there away to zoom in on them?
    Enjoy her for the next few months..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late Birthday Nicole, and Congraulations on the triplets, that is so exciting!!! If you need anything don't hesitate to ask, I think Nicole and Jace would have so much fun together! Also e-mail me your e-mail address so I can add you to our blog list. adriemh@gmail.com and our blog is mattadriepaizleyandjace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try this link. You can click on each picture to see it bigger. I know they're small, they make them so small so you can't print them.

    http://mystudio.kiddiekandids.com/EditImage.aspx?im=30194632&sit=0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I just wanted to say congrats on the babies. That is so exciting!! Also your little girl is adorable. Hope you don't mind, but I will be stalking your blog from now on, and if you care to have a peek I have one to at www.coreyandcherice.blogspot.com. I am so excited to see what is going on with your little family from now on! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete