Clements Family

Jason, Natalie, Nicole, Caleb, McKay, & Brooke



Sunday, January 18, 2009















We're expecting #'s 2, 3, and 4!

We had our first Dr. appointment on Jan. 13th. He said I was measuring bigger than 10 1/2 weeks and asked if it was possible I was further along than I thought. I was sure I wasn't and during the fetal hearbeat, he consistently found heart beats on both sides. He referred us to the hospital for an ultrasound for possible twins.

The radiologist immediately told us there were definately two. As she moved to the other far side, I saw another circle way over there. I asked if there were for sure only two. She assured us that, yes, there were two. Then, "wait a minute," she counted from right to left and then said, "nope, there are three." She measured the heartbeat on each one and said they were all kicking. I was exactly 11 weeks at the ultrasound and two measured 11 wks 4 days and one measured 11 wks 3 days. She said it's very good that they are all measuring big enough and the same size.

So we're having triplets. I'm due August 5th. The doctor said we'll aim to deliver between 30 and 36 weeks, hopefully toward the latter. That puts us at mid June to the beginning of July. Here's the ultrasound of all three babies. They're all fraternal, with their own amniotic sack and placenta. We'll post more pictures as they get bigger. We'll be having regular ultrasounds so that should be fun!



7 comments:

  1. Whoa! Triplets! Woohoo! No wonder I was so good at guessing you were pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!

    Let us know if there is anything we can do!

    Love,
    Steph & Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason, Natalie and Nicole ~
    I can't stop thinking about you guys. It such an exciting time. That little Nicole is such a cutie... I can see her now telling her dad that he can hold one and she is holding two, and go ahead mom and get dinner. She will be quite the big sister. Now I am most sincere when I say that I will help out in any way you need. Do you need me to come help with some housework, tend Nicole, or anything else you can think of? I'm anxious to be of some help to you. Love you guys, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get you off of my mind also. 2 is alot, but 3 that just makes me tired thinking about it. My kids think we should get the media involved and see if we can't get some help out of this for you. Put me on your list for help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, We are so excited for you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was out shopping the other day and wish you knew what those three little ones are! Let us know the minute you find out! We are ecstatic to be having three new cousins! Isn't Colton the lucky one! The Stallings

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too was doing a little bit of shopping and boy did I wish I knew. These 3 are going to be spoiled I'm afraid...grandma might say they are just loved...
    Hope you're having a good day.

    ReplyDelete