Clements Family

Jason, Natalie, Nicole, Caleb, McKay, & Brooke



Tuesday, May 5, 2009

No new pictures or much exciting going on. Nicole's vacationing at Grandma Hurst's and says she's staying forever. We miss her, but are glad she's still enjoying where she's at while I can't take care of her. And I continue to lay around helpless everyday with people bringing my meals to me on the couch and everything else. The medication is helping a lot to ease the contractions as long as I take it every 4-6 hours. That's a relief. I was having 6 or more per hour and today I only had 5 all day. Now I just need to hold onto these babies for at least another 5-7 weeks. Thanks for all the help with people coming over to feed me and get me settled for the night. It's still hard to believe, but I definately feel like I have three babies in here.

2 comments:

  1. You are a trooper! Hang in there! I cannot imagine how difficult this is for you. I have been reading a lot of LDS fiction to keep my mind occupied. I read about 3 books a week. Some authors I have enjoyed are Anita Stansfield, Jennie Hansen, basically LDS romance novels, they are light reading but they keep my off of the pain(which is nothing compared to what you are going through!) I also really like the series "Brothers" by Chris Stewart. Mom and Dad have them if you would like to borrow them! I could have mom bring them by, Good luck. We may end up delivering at the same time. I have 6 weeks until my due date! If you just want to talk, give me a call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! I am sure bedrest isn't fun, but rest up while still can. I am really excited for you guys. Nicole is adorable and I love the posts about her. She seems like she has such a fun personality.

    ReplyDelete