Clements Family

Jason, Natalie, Nicole, Caleb, McKay, & Brooke



Thursday, March 24, 2011

Picture Perfect!


How did we get them to hold still to get 2 cute poses?  They brought in extra remotes for the camera.  They were all fascinated by pushing the red button and seeing the big flash so we'd give them each a turn and then run out of the picture.  I even had them Photoshop the big scab off of McKay's forehead from falling on the cement the night before.  They're such a handful, but I'm so glad I tough it out and go get the pictures done.  In a few years I'll still have them and won't have to remember all the disasters.  Actually I won't mind remembering them as long as I'm not still cleaning them up!  I watched some videos of toddler triplets and felt so much better that the backgrounds of all the videos were a complete mess too!  And they were hitting each other and screaming!  It's the only way to do three at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment