Clements Family

Jason, Natalie, Nicole, Caleb, McKay, & Brooke



Monday, July 6, 2009

Meet the Triplets

They're here!
Picture: Brooke, Caleb, McKay

Caleb Jason Clements
5 lbs. 7 oz 18 inches
9:53 AM


McKay Dallin Clements
5 lbs. 8 oz. 17 inches
9:54 AM

Brooke Clements
4 lbs. 9 oz. 17 inches
9:55 AM


I haven't posted for awhile, but I'm sure you all know we decided to wait and give them one more week. It was a very hard week, but the babies are doing very well. They were born at exactly 35 weeks on June 29th. They were all in respiratory distress so we were really glad for that extra week. The boys were on ventilators (breathing for them) the first day and Brooke was on a CPAP (just keeps the lungs open). The boys moved up to the CPAP that night and Caleb and Brooke were off by the next day with just supplemental oxygen. McKay has struggled the most and was on CPAP for 4 days and is still on oxygen. They were all under the bili-lights for several days and McKay has to go back under the lights again tonight. Other than that we're just working on feedings. They can nurse 2 of their 8 feedings each day and are now getting almost a third orally. The rest is given through a feeding tube in their nose as well as their other 6 feedings. They all have their IV's out and got moved into the same crib today. They're exactly a week old today and they expect they should be ready to come home in another 2 weeks.

Caleb

McKay


Brooke

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! We are so excited for your now BIG family! We wish you the best of luck and can't wait to meet all 3 of them. It sounds like they are doing well, and hopefully they will just keep on improving. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are Beautiful! I have been thinking so much about you. How are you doing? Congratulations to all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you two! I can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful, beautiful, babies!! I definitely need to see them the next time I'm in Utah! You've definitely all been on my mind. Take care of the little ones and especially take care of yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I'm so happy for you... how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so adorable!! I hope you all are doing well, they look great for being triplets too! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so cute and look so good! hope all continues to go great. Congratulations to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations!

    Brooke, Caleb & McKay are Adorable!
    Great job Natalie!

    We wish you all the best and send lots of love!

    Love, The Hughes Fam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank Heavens! So happy for you Nat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Natalie!
    You are such a trooper! I know that last week was so awful for you, I am glad you made it through okay! The babies are absolutely beautiful!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are so happy for all of you. I am so glad they are all doing so well. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Natalie, I am so proud of you! You and Jason are doing an awesome job. Can't wait until I can come down and help you and see all those cuties! I am sure missing my little Nicole...when does she get to come visit again? Love you all!

    ReplyDelete